Jan 28, 2008

Sunday 1/27

Kind of blurry, but I loved how the falling snow looks in the picture.

We were very sad to hear about President Hinckley. It was sort of a bittersweet moment for us. Church was cancelled today because of the weather, so I don't know if we would have found out at church or not... but our thoughts and prayers go out to the him and his family.
On a lighter note, we had fun staying at home as a family...!! Joe and Haylie played in the snow this afternoon and Haylie made snow angels. She thought catching snow in your mouth was pretty much the coolest thing in the world!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Hey that sounds like fun! It is cold and snowy here too, but it's not sticking yet. I hate walking to school in the snow, so hopefully it won't stick. Anways talk to you guys later.
meg

The Two of Us said...

Oh what a cute picture. I didnt go to work today...my car wont go anywhere. Call you soon!

Meghan said...

hey what's your guys' email address and then i can add you.
meghan