Nothing really new and exciting going on. Haylie has an ear infection and tonsilitis which has not been fun. She feels really yucky and we all seem to be suffering because of her sickness. Joe's still working out at "H", but hopefully only for another 3 weeks and then he'll be back out on the road! We're hoping to find a place far away from this block as soon as our lease is up.
I'd post new pictures, except we left our camera at Joe's parent's house when we went last week.
1 comment:
Hi guys!! I am glad we are doing this whole blog thing... I decided that we should meet up somewhere and go on a mini vacation... you could leave the kids at grandma and grandpa's... Not that I wouldn't want to see them, I just thought it would be fun to getaway, and you haven't met my hubby yet!! So we should plan something!
Post a Comment