After reading Sunny's most recent post, I started reminiscing a little bit and decided to go through some pictures of when Haylie was little. I'd forgotten how sweet and innocent she was and am wishing that I would have paid a little more attention to the things she was doing and saying instead of wishing she'd start crawling, talking, walking, running, etc. Looking at the pictures, I found I was very grateful for technology and the fact that we can document some of the precious moments our children create.
May 2006 Haylie learned to crawl when we lived in Virginia.
December 2006
December 2005 SLC temple with her cousin Lucas
April 2006 learning to sit up!
She made this face we called the "Scrunchy face"... not sure where she got it, but every time she did it, we'd just crack up! Looking a little orphanish in this one... ;)



April 2006 learning to sit up!
She made this face we called the "Scrunchy face"... not sure where she got it, but every time she did it, we'd just crack up! Looking a little orphanish in this one... ;)
One of my best friends, Sarah from CA, and Haylie in SLC.
1 comment:
So cute... I know exactly how you feel about wanting them to be at the next stage, totally did that with Bronx, but with Navie she is growing way to fast. I love looking at past pictures... it's crazy bc it is hard for me to completely remember them I am so glad for camera's even though they can really only capture part of the moment... I wish I could imbed them all in my heart.
Post a Comment