Jul 20, 2008

"Haylie's wedding"...

...as she would call it. It was beautiful! Haylie was the flower girl, and couldn't have been cuter. She and Noah (the ring bearer) were so funny and really loved to play together, which made it nice because no one had to worry about fights at the alter! We really had a good time! Kristen looked gorgeous and she and Brad were so happy. Everyone was worried because it was so hot, but it ended up being ok. The hot weather kept the mosquitos away! :)Haylie all dressed!
Haylie & Noah before pictures

They got bored during pictures....

Haylie & Kristen

Haylie, my mom, & Noah...apparently he said something hilarious.

She made it down the aisle..phew!

And this is where she watched the ceremony. While picking her nose.

All done!!! Beautiful day!

3 comments:

Jess said...

I love weddings. Haylie looks gorgeous...just as beautiful as the bride, but don't tell her that!! It was so fun seeing you. I wish we would have had more time to talk because I've loved getting to know you and your family through blogging.

Jennilyn said...

So cute! Looks like it was a lot of fun. Hey I am thinking of having a play date on friday at 11. I am going to invite a bunch of moms and kids and just bbq hotdogs and hamburgers for lunch. give me a call. 396-5246! Thanks!

Jess said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog....I've found that I learn from others more often than I learn from myself. It's so good to know that I'm not the only one trying (and I'm failing most days) to be the mom my kids need and deserve.