Ok, I found this on my friend Kim's blog, and figured what the heck!? I know only a handful of friends that blog and I LOVE getting comments, so why not, right?
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
2 comments:
What I remember about you... well pretty much in high school with volleyball you always smile and have such beautiful brown eyes that you passed two your kiddies. But you were either subbing for me or playing opposite me. Yea so sad when we lost at regionals, but first time in 13 years the Stangs had been there:)
My sophomore year of college you and Kort on a whim, I think, drove down to Nampa and suprised me. I remember that you called me and suddenly it cut out. Right after that, someone knocked on my door and there you were! Such a great suprise!
Post a Comment