Sep 18, 2008

Page, Arizona

Since Joe is on a 3 week job....ugh.... I figured we might as well come down and visit Joe's mom. She's been dying to see the kids and they miss her, so we stopped off in Burley and met up with Joe's sister Rachel and her little girl Lucy, and headed on down. After a quick stop in Salt Lake City for shopping (of course) we made it. I actually ended up driving for 4 days wich was not exactly my cup of tea, but it was probably better for the kids. There will be more to come, since this is only our first day here, but here's some pictures of the drive down.
Here we were just leaving Salt Lake City. Connor was so dirty in this picture. You can kind of see some of the black on his nose. Shoulda' seen his feet! GROSS!

Poor Haylie just couldn't hack it. She fought sleep so hard, attempting to read a book, but it was a no go.

Haylie thinking she is sooo cool wearing my sunglasses. The drive was soo pretty. This was inbetween a town called Penguitch and another little stop off called Long Valley Junction ( I think).
Haylie and her cousin Lucy on the tractor at a little gas station we stopped at.

Connor LOVING the tractor!

Haylie was throwing a little tantrum at lunch. Go figure.

Kind of a weird picture...lighting is funny, but they looked so cute and they sat still long enough for me to snap this one! History in the making!!!

All 3 kiddos on the giant wooden chair. Haylie and Lucy aren't fighting... again a rarity.

It took us about 5-10 minutes to get these two to get a good picture. And somehow I'm not surprised Haylie isn't looking at the camera. She was very adament about standing by herself behind the cowboy cut out. Looks like we got 'em switched.... whoops! I'm sure Connor'll appreciate this one day. :)

We had a fun day yesterday, but we are very glad to have our suitcase out of the car for a while. It's nice to relax. I think this afternoon we are heading down to Lake Powell to swim, so more pictures to come!!! :)

1 comment:

Jennilyn said...

wow! you are on a trip! Looks like you guys are having fun!