Apr 28, 2009

The Carpet Cleaner Guy...

A few minutes ago, a carpet cleaner salesman came to the door. After looking in our house and realizing that we have all hard floors, he politely excused himself. BUT... not without enduring the wrath of Haylie. This is how their conversation went:

Haylie: Hey, you, you, you know what? I have a baby tiger cub and a baby lion cub in my papack and they have soft heads and the tiger has a soft head and the lion has a soft head and they eated my breakfast and I petted them and they were so soft and then they went to sleep in my papack. And then I want to go check the mail.

Guy: (Thumbs up) I'm with ya. Have a nice day.

(*SIGH*)

6 comments:

amy said...

Oh Cass,

Haylie & Mason could be such great friends! They'd talk each others' ears off!!

Gotta love salesmen~

Giordi said...

I'm so glad you said "papack" because that's exactly how they say it...even at 3rd grade. Also, good memory of her monologue.

Katy said...

Too cute! I always worry what my kids conversations might be when strangers approach our door! I think it's always a good laugh and I bet it made that guys day! :)

Kim said...

Too funny! If only I could find a happy medium between Haylie and Bronx:)

SunnyD said...

I need to get my kids to do that so I can get rid of the salesman that come to MY door! Good thinking Haylie!!!

FarnsworthFam said...

I LOVE that girl!!! She is sooo funny!!! I think she and Noah are destined for each other! HaHaHa! It will be a reunion of the two this summer, right?!!!