Aug 14, 2009

Our New Business!!!

Soooo... I sort of forgot one IMPORTANT thing in my last post....

JOE AND I STARTED A NEW BUSINESS TOGETHER!!!

Minor detail, I know... ;) It's an online business, similar to Amazon. Basically, we have our own online store. Everyone should check it out... Go to:

http://smelltheroses.mychoices.biz

It's so awesome! There's tons of awesome products that are sold wholesale including drinks, snacks, skin care, vitamins, diet supplements, kitchen products, cleaning products, laundry detergent, eye care (including contacts!!), sporting goods, and much more. Basically anything you can thing of... PLUS, there's tons of partner stores like Barnes & Nobles, Bass Pro Shop, The Golf Warehouse, Baby Universe, Dick's Sporting Goods, Joann Fabrics, Kodak EasyShare Gallery, Orvis, Petco, and many more. AND you can get hotels and car rentals at discount prices!

We would really be grateful if everyone would support us on this. If not by shopping at our store for your everyday things, then pass the word along to your friends!

Eventually we would like for this to be our main source of income, so we need our clientele built up. The more people we get to shop at our store, the better! We make money, and our clients save money! Also, if anyone is interested in starting their own store, let us know. We can help you get it started. :)

Thanks!!!

2 comments:

landon said...

Cool Store guys. It's a great idea to earn some passive income. Of course if it pans out you'll have to spend a lot more time with Joe. :)

Brandon & Tiff said...

Great website! I checked it out and I will use it whenever I shop online. Why not support someone you know rather than Amazon right? Good luck with it. I will help spread the word!