So a minute ago, I was putting lotion on Connor, as he was fresh out of the tub. I had him laying on his back, on my bed, and when I leaned over to rub lotion on his tummy, he kicked me right in the chest with both of his heels. I don't know why this little conversation made me laugh so hard. Maybe you wouldn't think the words coming out of his mouth, would match up with his body. He's so little, yet I'd say he has the vocabulary of a 4 year old (those of you who have been around him can vouch for me).
Me: Ouch Connor, that hurts. We don't kick.
Connor: But, I'm just playing (as he was saying this he had his eyebrows raised and was shaking his head, while sort of holding his hands up in the air... totally serious).
Me: I know, but it hurts me. Don't kick.
Connor: Mom, we don't say "but."
Me: Ok.
Connor: Mom, don't get the lotion in my eyes.
Me: Ok, Connor.
End of conversation. So random.
1 comment:
I am already getting kicked in the chest and those little heels hurt. He sounds like the cutest little man. The counter says that today is Haylie's 4th birthday- so be sure to wish her a very happy one from us!
Post a Comment