



I have a love-hate relationship with potatoe harvest. I hate it because I don't see my dad for about 2 months straight. BUT, I love it because the kids LOVE riding in the digger. It makes me feel so happy seeing the joy on their little faces, as they climb up into the tractor. Yesterday, I asked Connor, "Hey bud, want to go ride in the tractor with Papa?" He responded with a big "O" face, and, "But you can't come, Mom." Oh well... I'm pretty sure he still loves me.
3 comments:
I always loved riding in the tractor with my dad during all the different harvests! I can't wait til we live back in Washington so my kids can ride around in tractors, too.
Such cute pictures! Seth will be jealous in a few years!
So much fun! My boys love those big tractors, although Cole wouldn't ride the combine this year wierd, he was a little scared for some reason....HUGE NOISY maching? LOL
Post a Comment