We took this one evening after the first snow! Unfortunately, Connor has a "thing" and HATES HATES HATES it when his hands get cold (see above). And yes, I am the mean mom who makes her kid cry so she can snag a picture first.
This is about where he stayed... the stinker won't wear gloves! I guess you can't stick your finger up your nose with a glove on... :)
Connor was "helping" Kelli make monkey bread on Christmas morning. I think he did a lot of eating, and not so much cooking. :)
This picture cracked me up! Both my kids sleep with their hands on their face, in some way, and they seem so little and innocent when I catch a picture. He looks like such a baby in this one! I can't believe he's going to be 3 in just a couple of months!
My mom calls Connor "Monster Man" and there couldn't be a better description of this boy, especially if you've ever been around him when he's in a bad mood. I know it's probably hard to picture this sweet little face throwing a huge tantrum, screaming, kicking, throwing things, spitting and his new favorite, punching. Trust me- it's happens daily. But what would we do without him? :) I think I am supposed to be learning patience... but it's a slow process.
Haylie and Connor decided to make their own little gymnastics course with some of the pillows in our house. I don't know why they do this... it must be super fun for little kids because they do at my mom's too.Oh, Connor. How I love this boy. He sure makes me crazy, and sometimes makes me wonder why I thought I could do three kids, but the majority of the time he is such a sweet boy. I thought he was just "a boy," as far as eating goes, but as he gets older, I am more certain that he has some sort of blood sugar issue. I pretty much have to have something ready to eat, as soon as he wakes up, or we all pay for it. He can get downright MEAN! And I don't think he can help it. It's almost immediate the difference food makes in his attitude. It's a good thing he's so cute! ;)
2 comments:
Mean mom pictures are the BEST kind of pictures. That's so funny that he hates his hands being cold. Boys sure take A LOT of energy, don't they? Somedays I feel like I couldn't even handle 2 children because I can barely survive just this one! He's just gotten into the "tantrum" stage and it's so embarassing to be in public with him when he's SCREAMING at the top of his lungs and flinging his body around. Oh my.
On the other hand though, boys and moms have a special bond. When they are sweet, they are super sweet. Even if it runs me into the ground, I hope I have another boy somewhere down the road.
He has gotten so big! I love sleeping pictures:)
Post a Comment