For the sake of being able to say I keep up with my blog…
After a gentle nudge from my amazing SIL, Rachel, I decided I needed to update this blog. However, until I can come up with a super cool new post, here are a couple of pictures of the Magster to hold you over. ;)
In that first picture she totally reminds me of Connor! I love it, she is adorable. You just left me wanting more :) What a girl, she is growing so fast!
honestly...you don't need any clever or significant reasons to post. Just posting pictures of your kids is soo fun! Maggie's a killer. Soo darn cute! I really don't say that about many kids either!
2 comments:
In that first picture she totally reminds me of Connor! I love it, she is adorable. You just left me wanting more :) What a girl, she is growing so fast!
honestly...you don't need any clever or significant reasons to post. Just posting pictures of your kids is soo fun! Maggie's a killer. Soo darn cute! I really don't say that about many kids either!
Post a Comment