Today, FINALLY, we went to the park. Haylie had been begging and BEGGING us to go… so we went.
Maggie couldn’t take her eyes off of the kids. Literally. This was her first experience with a park and she was in HEAVEN!
The wind blowing in her face made her get all scrunchy faced. I wish she would have kept her head up… so funny!
She’s impressed, I’m sure.
Connor couldn’t even take time to take off his helmet. He was OFF to the little digger/shoveler contraption. This was taken right after we got there.
Little Hays playin’ in the tire tunnel.
This is about 20 minutes after the first picture was taken… still there. We need to get one of these things at our house.
Maggie’s 1st swing experience!! WAHOO! As you can tell, she was thrilled.
First picture... not so much. Second picture… the death grip has loosened a bit. And third picture… starting to enjoy herself a little. But shh. Don’t tell anyone.
I just love Haylies zest for life. Everything is an adventure to her. I wish I could treat my own life, and the lives of my family with as much gusto as she does. If there is something to be learned from her, it’s to sit back and enjoy the ride!
Poor Maggie had a little fall. The first picture was pretty legit. In the second she was doin’ OK. But as soon as the tears wear off a little bit you can say, “OHH Maggie! What happened??” (If you look at my face, I’m pretty sure I’m in the middle of “happened”) and she’ll give you the biggest, fakest cry you’ve ever seen. We like to do it on purpose. It’s HILARIOUS!
Connor + Digger/Shoveler contraption = Best friends. At this point, it’s been about 30-35 minutes since we arrived. Joe finally had to tell him to get off so other kids could have a turn.
BEST. PICTURE. EVER!!!
After wearing out the playground, we headed over to the skate park. We only got a couple of pictures there; Connor is one tough cookie when he’s around the big boys! Otherwise, not so much.
I’m so loving this warmer weather. Even though the wind howled today, it was so nice to get out and enjoy some sunshine! Thank goodness for 70 degree weather!!! I’m lovin’ it!
4 comments:
So cute!!!!Love all the pics!looks like a great day!!!!
oh my gosh..your kids are sooo cute...and well I've said it before...but Maggie makes me want to steal her! I need another baby...and fat chubby one! She's seriously the cutest baby. She'd win baby contests!!
This looks like the best day ever. Maggie holy crap, so dang cute. And I agree with you about Haylie, she has zest that girl! Connor and the tractor, that is so funny. And Maggies little jacket and hair band adorable!!! Can't wait to take you to the parks near our house, Lucy says we have to take Connor to the train park!
It's been a while since I have checked up on your blog! Your kids are getting so big and are absolutely adorable!! I hear you are moving.....you better keep up on the blog!! :)
Post a Comment