Jun 21, 2011

Big Brothers

Big brothers are the best. I always wished I’d had a big brother... Connor and Maggie have this special bond and they’ve had it since the day she was born; her face always lights up when he walks in the room. She ADORES him and he loves her right back. P1060353

I just thought this was so sweet- he was so patient with Mags as she waddled her way over to the big kid splash pad.

P1060354

He stopped and waited and encouraged.

P1060355

 

P1060356

She finally crossed “the line” and stepped out into the unknown. And Connor couldn’t have been more pleased.

P1060358

And then there was a big eruption of water and he was off, without a second glance at his poor baby sister. Oh well. :)

P1060361

Maggie didn’t really like the whole water-spraying-in-her-face thing (if you couldn’t tell).

P1060363

2 comments:

Dedre said...

oh my gosh her chub is to die for!!! I have said this forever...but seriously she's the cutest baby!!!

Lexi said...

Where do you get these gorgeously fat babies, Cassi?! I could butter her up and eat her right now! So cute!!