Jun 8, 2011

The Old Wyoming State Penitentiary

On Monday, Joe and I and the kids moved back to Green River, and so we thought we better see some of what Rawlins had to offer, before we left. So we went and toured the old Wyoming State Penitentiary, which happened to be just a few blocks from where we lived. I took quite a few pictures, including one of my brother-in-law Sam, in the gas chamber, but those’ll have to wait for another post.

This picture and story really stuck out to me though…

P1050999

 

P1060001P1060003

I mean, can you imagine? She’s crazy!

Like literally…

3 comments:

Jackie said...

So the motto is, let someone else eat the pie first....just in case :)

Dedre said...

oh my goodness. Crazy crazy lady!!!
What you are moving back to Green River? Do tell more :)

Kendal said...

holy moly! that lady is crazy!!