Ok, so today Camille and I decided that we were gonna go shopping since she had a half day of work. Everthing started out ok.. Haylie fell asleep so I'm thinking I'm in the clear since she'll be rested up. Boy was I wrong! I don't know if she just didn't get enough sleep or what, but I'm pretty sure today was the worst day I've ever had, being out with the kids. I won't go into details but I will say that I don't think Camille's gonna want to hang out with me anymore. They were horrible!!! Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)
4 comments:
Whatever....your kids are normal kids.:) How is your day today??? Whatcha gonna do today? Did you get to Costco???
HIIIII!!!!!!
Ya...I was at my moms and my bro is doing ok. We will probably be hanging out with him tomorrow night??? We have to run around town tonight! What are you doing? Did you get anything done yesterday?
Hi...you can email me instead of always having to write on here:) camilleluvsyou@hotmail.com That sucks about the flu...hopefully its all overwith. Our church wasnt until 1 so we got out late and went to Dionnes and got home like at 9. Love ya!
Post a Comment