Feb 19, 2008

Update!

Ok, according to Camille my blog needs to be updated. SO, what's new? Umm..Haylie fell out of the shopping cart on Saturday night and it was quite the ordeal. We were afraid she might have had a concussion, so we kept her up til about 9:30 just to make sure that she was ok, and it turned out she was, thankfully.
Joe has started going out "H" and it sucks big time. He gets up around 4:30 and leaves the house by about 5. Works starts for him at 6:30 and then he gets off at 5...home again around 6. It definitely is not the coolest job he's ever had. The only good thing about it is he gets Fridays off, so it's a nice break. I can't wait til Spring is here so he can start going on his real jobs. Then he's home for 6 days straight, depending on the job.
Tomorrow night we're going to the Harlem Globetrotters game!! We're so excited, but wish Camille and Trav were coming with us. We're wishing we already had our tax returns back so we could have a little extra money to have fun with, but they aren't expected to get here til Friday or Saturday (HOPEFULLY!!).
Anyway, that's all for now... when something exciting happens, I'll write again!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Poor Haylie! I hope she's better. The globetrotters came here last week. I never went to it, but I heard they were good.