One of my favorite towns is Walla Walla. I just love it there! It's not too big, not too small and the people are SO nice! Downtown Walla Walla is SO much fun... it's not that there's more to do than most towns; it's just that it's so cute. I don't know- you'd have to go to understand I guess. Anyway, my brother is going to Walla Walla Community College this fall, so I took him today to take his placement test. We had a nice time. The city park which lies in the middle of town, is HUGE and so much fun. They have a bird zoo type thingy, toys, beautiful flowers, huge trees, and much more! I just love it. We were able to take the kids there after Corry's test and let me tell ya.... it was a chore trying to get them back in the car when it was time to go!!!
2 comments:
I've never been to Walla Walla, but that park looks so fun!! I don't make it to the park that often now that I my older kids are in school, and it's still super hot...poor Ellie. I love the picture on the top of your blog...the color is amazing.
Very fun! You kids are just so cute..I love how your little guy talk so good..and I have never been to walla walla- crazy huh!
Post a Comment