Sep 2, 2008

Drama Queen


Joe is gone this week. Not fun. Tonight, as I was putting Haylie to bed, she suddenly lit up and says to me, "Mom! Can I sleep with you?!"
Cutest thing ever... but she's been pretty naughty this evening, so I tell her, "Well, you haven't been very nice to Connor tonight, so not this time. Maybe tomorrow night if you're really good."
She says to me, "But Mom... I reawy reawy have to! I will be so sad forever!"
Tempting... very tempting.

3 comments:

meagan said...

messy pudding and forts, they already think your the coolest mom ever, even if she didn't get to sleep with you. It looks like you guys are having so much fun. I hope your week without Joe goes fast!

Jess said...

I love her negoticiating (ok so I don't know how to spell that) skills!! She's a beautiful drama queen!!

SunnyD said...

Ok....that is super cute. I totally would have caved! She is so precious!