Today was our last full day here. Tomorrow we will be going home, and it's probably time. Haylie and Lucy are almost ready to kill each other, and poor little Connor screams bloody murder every time I walk out of his sight. I can't even go to the bathroom alone!
Anyway, I finally got out today, ALONE. First we went for a walk around the rim of the mesa, which Page sits on, with Rachel and Tami. Awesome! Then later Rachel and I went and got our hair done. IT WAS HEAVENLY. I chopped 7" off and we had a blast! I might have copied Kim a little bit on the style..(maybe a little longer) and couldn't be happier with the outcome! After that, Rachel, Lis and I went with their dad to this place called Horshoe Bend and here are a couple of pics of that. Very beautiful!
4 comments:
How cool! I hear ya, it's not easy taking little one's anywhere is it! It always makes coming home much sweeter though doesn't it! We really need to get together when you get back! Your kids are just too cute!
Looks like you guys have been busy with all sorts of adventures. It is beautiful there. I hope that your drive home goes well!
Looks like so much fun Cassi! I want to see your hair. You need to post one of the new dew! I have your stuff! See ya when you get home!
I love all your pictures! Your kids are so dang cute. I LOVE the one of Connor with his hands on his hips! Classic.
Post a Comment