Sep 29, 2008

Just a few pictures...

I walked in to change a load of laundry this morning and Connor was in the dryer, just talkin' and playing away, all by himself. So of course, as soon as Haylie knew what was going on, she had to have a turn.
And before I knew it... they were both in there.
So, I let them play in there as long as they wanted. These days I hear a lot of screaming and whining and arguing, so this was Heaven. Only laughter, smiles and nice words. I love these moments. Makes me think I could handle another baby. Sort of... ;)

5 comments:

Jennilyn Kent said...

Too cute! I dont think there would be enough room in my dryer for Cooper and Cason! Might have to call in the jaws of death to get them out! And hayley trying to get into the other yard is way too funny! that girl cracks me up! She has a mind of her own!

Kim said...

So funny how the older child just can't miss out on the attention the younger one is getting, even though they have most of the attention! If I'm talking to Navie Bronx will lay by her and kick his feet with excitement just to be like her:) I've never had a kid in my dryer, probably bc it is always full of clothes that need to be folded - ha.

Jess said...

So fun!! I love it when kids play so nicely together. I know what you mean about the screaming, whining and arguing....especially in the car!!

Chelsea Rivas said...

LOL. That is so adorable! Wouldn't you know it...the most fun "toys" are the things kids aren't supposed to play with.

Katy said...

Now that is one thing my kids haven't tried! I'm surprised they haven't. I am not going to show them these pics either, because I'm afraid they would try it but leave it to Cole, he would probably turn the dryer on! LOL Miss ya!