Sep 2, 2008

The Table Fort

A while back, my friend Kim posted a new one about a book she bought called "Unplugged, Play." SO, being the genius that I am, I bought it too. Awesome! One of its ideas was a table fort. Who knew I had to read a book to figure out this one... ;) They had a blast!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I am so glad the book is coming into good use! We haven't done that one yet... I'll have to give it a try. Crazy that we need a book to tell us how to play with our kids I think in our day and age - don't get me wrong I love many of the modern day conveniences, but I sometimes wish our time was not so commercialized and busy.

Jess said...

Sometimes its hard to remember the simple things...so a book with ideas comes in handy!! I remember building forts as a kid with my siblings, great memories!!!