I'm thinking Joe must have done her hair this day....???
I saw this on our cousin Meagan's blog, and thought it would be fun. She had "4th folder, 4th picture," but my 4th picture was of my bare pregnant belly, and I didn't want to offend anyone...! ;) SO... I chose my 6th folder and 6th picture! I am tagging everyone on my friends list! If you don't have a 6th folder, just make up a new one!
2 comments:
you are brave, there are no bare belly pictures of my tummy- I think it looks so much bigger without clothes. Ben's been asking to take one though. Haylie is such a cutie, no matter what her hair looks like!
Hey that's such a great idea! I will have to do a post with my 4th and 4th or 6th and 6th whichever I guess. Your kids are so cute! We really should get together! I looked and I still have your cell number if you haven't changed it since I saw you last, so I will give you a call.
Post a Comment