Haylie has to be put to bed every night at least twice. The other night, Joe and I were watching TV, and all of a sudden, he muted the TV because he thought he heard Haylie get up. So he walked over to the stairs, and this is what he saw: 
Who knows how long she'd been there, fast asleep! Her little body fit just perfectly in between the walls... the things kids do!
5 comments:
So cute. I know Avery is going to be the same way. I'm going to do that 6th folder 6th picture thing when I get home. That's a good idea!
I think it's so funny when kids do this kind of thing. Too cute!!! My kids get out of bed a few times too.
Too cute! Cole was the one that always cracked us up because he would sneak out and peek around the corner and think he wasn't being seen. He is still sneaky to this day! I did the 6th folder thing! FUN!
So cute... I love when kids fall asleep randomly! As far as bows go I need to get your phone number, but I am not very sure how well I could tell you over the phone:) I will give it a try, but I had to have my friend show me in person bc it is kind of hard to explain...
Oh, she is so cute! I love the cute things little kids do!
Post a Comment