I thought it about time for a sappy post. I painted part of Connor's room this afternoon, so his door is open tonight (don't want him getting high on paint fumes :S ) When I went in to check on him, I noticed how much he looked like a baby and it made me a little sad.
About a week ago, Connor left the 'teen months and in just a few short months he will turn 2. It's so hard to believe he is that old already. As I watched him sleeping, I realized I needed to capture this "baby moment" so I can always look back and remember (even though I have hundreds of pictures of him as an infant ;).
I just love how vulnerable babies look when they're asleep... so peaceful.
9 comments:
aaaaa...I love the picture of his little toes.
I hear ya! I keep thinking in less than two months Joey is going to be 2! They are so innocent when they sleep! Then I think wow, Gracie is going to be 7 and Cole 5. Where does time go? Elis is already 3 months old today.
He is SO cute...he is growin up...SO I want to see a picture of the bedroom...is your b-day this Thursday?
Camille~ I'll put some pictures of Connor's room up later today.. I hope to have the rest finished by this afternoon (I hope :) And yes... Thursday is my b'day. Thanks for reminding me.
Happy Birthday!!! Connor is sooo cute! Time does fly...I can't believe my boys are are almost 5 and 3. I am so glad you found me! I will add you to my blog as well...I love seeing pics of your cute kids! Take Care!
Hey Cassi- Thanks for your comments, they always make me feel so good!! Our website just got up, it's still a work in progress for the owner, she has spent so such time on it and it's turning out great! It's chatteringwall.com Let me know if you have any questions!!
Nothing like a sleeping baby, he is very sweet and cute there!!! (Thats when I love my kids the most - ha)
what cute pictures of little conner. we don't own our house- we live on base, but we do like our red wall. it's a lot of impact and we didn't have to paint the whole room. hope that you have a great birthday!
This post makes me want to go kiss each one of my babies.
Post a Comment