Mar 28, 2009

~Temple~

WE DID IT!
After 4 years, 6 months, and 3 days, we finally made it to the temple and it was DEFINITELY worth the wait! Wow!
Joe and I went early and had some pictures taken of just the two of us. I was so glad we did... we didn't have a real wedding (I realize that was our choice...) so it was nice for me to feel like a real bride, even though we were just in regular clothes.
My good friend Chantelle was SUPER nice and came early to take the pictures. She also waited around town until the sealing started, and then stayed after to take some more. Not only did she take some great pictures, she made me a beautiful bouquet, and Joe, Haylie and Connor some really beautiful corsages. What a great friend! Thank you Chantelle!!! :)
March 19, 2009


After the sealing (which was AMAZING) we took some family pictures with Haylie and Connor, and Joe's side of the family.
Haylie in the fountain.
Connor in the fountain.
My beautiful sister-in-law Lis and I. She probably won't appreciate me putting this picture on here, since it shows her teeth, but tough luck! Lis, your smile is gorgeous! ;)
Joe's dad Mark and brother Will. Will JUST got home from his mission, so we were very happy to have him at the sealing. We love you guys.


The four of us... 1 of about 12 pictures where we are all looking at the camera, with our eyes open. I think 50% of the pictures we took, I had my eyes closed.
I love this picture... she looks like an angel.
Cute kid.



Haylie and Connor got bored so they decided to do some work on the temple grounds.

What a blessing. I had no idea how amazing the temple would be... I'm so glad I decided to find out.

12 comments:

Katy said...

Those are great pictures! You have a beautiful family.

Kendal said...

Congratulations! i remember when we were sealed as a family also. I was around 3ish and its the earliest memory that i can actually remember. Now no matter what life throws at ya, you guys are a family forever. I love that thought even though i don't have kiddos yet...congrats again!

Chelle said...

Aw, congrats! The pictures are beautiful, and that's so exciting that you were all sealed. Your kids are so stinking cute! I really like that picture were you say Haylie looks like an angel and then that one of Connor below that, the close up one. Congrats again!! :)

meagan said...

Congrats guys! I bet it was so fun to have your whole family together in the temple. Cassi you look so beautiful in the pictures, your outfit is adorable and you have such a sincere smile. You guys are a such a great family and we're glad it's for forever.

Jess said...

Wonderful! I'm so happy for you guys! You have a beautiful family. Darling kids!

Jess said...

And...I LOVE your hair!! It's so pretty.

The Two of Us said...

I LOVE these pics...how SPECIAL and ADORABLE. SO glad I got to be there...Love ya...you look gorgeous....my mom says she loves you too and she is SO happy for you!!!!

SunnyD said...

HURRAY!!! I'm so happy for you. You are just a super cute couple and family. I still cherrish my temple memories. It's so neat when the kids are sealed to you. There is nothing like it.

Claudia said...

We are so happy for you. You guys are such a gorgeous family!!!

Kim said...

I love the pictures!!! I wish I could have been there! My mom told me it was very touching! You look great! Congrats! Let me know when you go back to AZ or UT! Oh and crazy about the Henlines:)

Pierce Family said...

We found you!!! Your kids are super cute. Congrats on going to the temple. Eric and I can't believe how OLD Joe's siblings are. Which means WE ARE OLD!!! (ahhhhhgggg!)

Brandon & Tiff said...

Congrats! That is so great! I am so excited for you. Now you have a forever family! You all look fantastic!