So I've been kind of out of the blogging mode lately, and today the guilt smacked me on the back. My Connor turned *2* on the 30th! How crazy is that? Seems like just yesterday... yadda yadda... But really. Where does time go? It's so fun (and sometimes NOT so fun) to see their personalities develop.
Connor absolutely LOVES tractors. More than anything else in the world. Literally. There's nothing he would rather do than ride in the tractor with Papa (my dad). In fact, the second thing out of his mouth in the morning is, "Ki (can I) ride da tractor?" (the first being, "Where's Dad?"), "Isit (all one word) a green one?" and finally, "Papa has two tractors?" Every morning. In that exact order. I guess I know where I stand, right!? ;) Other likes are: trucks, circle bikes (motorcycles), airplanes, basically anything that makes noise, has wheels, or both! Pretty typical I guess. He also really, REALLY likes food. This kid can clean a plate quicker than you can blink. And still, SO skinny. I don't know where it goes! (Well I do know, but you'd think at least a little bit would stick to his skinny little ribs!)
Connor absolutely LOVES tractors. More than anything else in the world. Literally. There's nothing he would rather do than ride in the tractor with Papa (my dad). In fact, the second thing out of his mouth in the morning is, "Ki (can I) ride da tractor?" (the first being, "Where's Dad?"), "Isit (all one word) a green one?" and finally, "Papa has two tractors?" Every morning. In that exact order. I guess I know where I stand, right!? ;) Other likes are: trucks, circle bikes (motorcycles), airplanes, basically anything that makes noise, has wheels, or both! Pretty typical I guess. He also really, REALLY likes food. This kid can clean a plate quicker than you can blink. And still, SO skinny. I don't know where it goes! (Well I do know, but you'd think at least a little bit would stick to his skinny little ribs!)
Anyway, I just don't know what I'd do without him. Although the noise he creates could burst an eardrum and sometimes he makes me want to pull my hair out, he brings so much joy into this home. I love my little Haylie so much, and having a girl has been so fun! But, there's something about having a boy that I just love. The bond between us is indescribable. I love him, but Heaven help me should I ever have another boy.
(Don't laugh.)
Connor at 4 months :) Playin' with Daddy
Striking a pose ;)
His FAVORITE! Ridin 'with Papa. :)
Playin' in the dirt!
And here's my little man blowin' out the candle on his 2nd birthday! Maybe it's time for another baby.... ;)
Didn't I tell ya he was skinny?
The "big" present from Papa. His very own radio flyer wagon. We've only had it for a little over a week and that thing has been everywhere!
He got this John Deere tractor from Grammy Jackie. Poor kid wants to ride a tractor so bad...
Happy Birthday Bud! :)
6 comments:
I LOVE the naked playing in the dirt picture. Boys are SO cute!
What a doll! They grow up so fast! :)
What a cutie Cassi! Hey are you guys going to be TC tomorrow. we are going to the park late morning early afternoon. howard ammon with lacey. let me know if you want to come.
Awwww......it's so hard to watch kids grow up so fast. It's crazy how a bad day can seem to last years and a year seems to last a minute.
Happy Bday to the little one. His little cupcake is super adorable.
I love all these pictures! and congrats on your sealing. I am so happy for you and your family. you look beautiful in yellow and I love your header picture. I am sure you can say now..it was all worth it..and I am sure you will have to keep reminding yourself that time and time again. oh and happy b-day to little conner!!!
Wow I can't believe that Connor is already 2! It looks like he had a great birthday. There are so few great grandboys on the Rose side, so we'll have to make sure that Rhone and Connor meet up. I had no idea Will was engaged- how exciting for him! Hope all is well with you guys!
Post a Comment