A little late, but we had a great weekend! My sister came home from school and so we tried spending as much time together as possible! Friday evening, Joe was gone for a scouts camp out, so the kids and I headed over to mom's for dinner. It was very relaxing and we got home WAY too late! Saturday, we went out to dinner at The Olive Garden with my grandma on my dad's side. Again, FUN!, and we got home WAY too late. Then Sunday morning, my mom and Larry came over and Joe, Kelli and I cooked breakfast. Yummy! These are just some pictures from the weekend. :)
5/9 Kelli and Haylie in the backyard
5/10 Our "beloved" Louis on our Sunday walk near our house
5/10 Haylie on our walk
5/11 Connor playin' on his bike. Would have been a great picture if I hadn't chopped his head off in the picture!
5/9 Kelli and Haylie in the backyard
5/10 Our "beloved" Louis on our Sunday walk near our house
5/10 Haylie on our walk
5/11 Connor playin' on his bike. Would have been a great picture if I hadn't chopped his head off in the picture!

No comments:
Post a Comment