Nov 12, 2009

Necessities

Last night, I went in to check on Haylie before we went to bed, and I found her in our bed, sound asleep, with a naked Barbie and Joe's knife, clutched in her little hands. I mean, a girl's gotta have her stuff, right? Good thing we caught her before she rolled over or something... after looking closer, we noticed that the knife was out of it's sheath. :/

4 comments:

Taryn said...

how funny! a knife and barbie go hand in hand I guess :)

I check you guys every once in a while..I thought I have already commented. oops my bad :) not all there these days! I have met you a couple times.

I am glad you have been checking me too, makes me feel not as bad for blog stalking you :)

That's fun that you knew Chelsea. Small world for sure!

Well hopefully you can get rid of those headaches. If not I guess it's worth it your kids are super cute!

meagan said...

What a funny girl. Glad to hear she's prepared for any situation. I love your pillow cases- they are adorable. Ben got me a prenatal massage when I was preggers and I LOVED it. Hope you get rid of those headaches one way or another!

Lexi said...

Hilarious. I wonder sometimes what goes through kids minds. They are so funny.

SunnyD said...

Have you guys been teaching her the Jingle Bells version with Barbie and GI Joe and shotgun shells? :)