Jan 5, 2010

SHE DID IT!!!

My mom and her husband Larry and in Arizona for 6 weeks, and the other day she told me, "Why don't you update your blog every once in a while so I can see some pictures of the kids?" So... I guess I need to update my blog. I wanted to a few days ago, but somehow the language got changed on my entire blog and so I couldn't do anything because I didn't know what the heck I was reading! Luckily, Joe figure out how to change it back, so I can get back on track with my blog.
And, since I am talking about my mom, I better dedicate one post to her. She graduated from WSU on the 12th of December and we are all so excited for her! I cannot lie though... a big part of the reason we are so excited is because she won't have to go to class anymore, which means we can spend lots of time with her! :) I know she is so happy to be done too, and that has to be the best feeling in the world!
Of course, it wouldn't be a normal Rose entrance if we were on time, so we came late. :) jk We were right behind a really horrible wreck on the way there that morning. Luckily, they save all of the diplomas to the very end, so the first 45 minutes that we missed ended up being a blessing in disguise. Haylie and Connor had had just about enough when it was all over, so I can only imagine the level of "angelness" they would have been if we had been on time!!! We had a really great video of her walking up to get her diploma and then walking back to her seat, but it's the darndest thing.... it mysteriously disappeared! I'm sure it had nothing to do with either my 2 or 4 year old......listening to all of the speeches.
Above: On her way up to get her diploma!!!
Below: My nana, my mom, and her sister Jana.

What a fun day!

3 comments:

SunnyD said...

SUPER big congrats. That is such a neat accomplishment!

Jennilyn said...

yay for your mom! I bet you are going to miss her while she is AZ! now post some pics for her!!

Taryn said...

oh man that's awesome! what a great thing to do at her age. I need to do that one day!