Jun 14, 2010

My Blog is Boring...

Or is this post-partum (sp?) depression kicking in?
I used to like my blog. I thought it was good. I had people telling me that they liked how I write. And now... well... it sucks. I need to work on it.
What happened to the little creativity I had? It just disappeared.


Well this makes me feel better. This little girl right here. I still think my blog is boring, but at least I feel better when I look at her face. :) I never thought I could feel more after knowing the love you have for each of your children. But she just completes it. It's like there's some hidden, locked doors in your heart that just magically open and when they do, enormous amounts of love and happiness and everything good, just come pouring out.
I'm so happy to have my little Mags. She is the light of our lives. We are all SO in love with her. Even with her constant spit up and her HUGE dislike of riding in the car below 50 MPH. ;)

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I love your blog!!! And yes that girl definitely does make everything better doesn't she! Keep writing, I love reading and seeing your cute kids!!!! Don't get too bummed out. Love YOU!!!

Taryn said...

:) oh my goodness..I have felt like this before. Actually do you know what made me like my blog again. When I stopped doing it for everyone...I just started journalling for myself/my grandma, and my parents....I don't know if that will help ya, but it worked for me.

spit up...boy oh boy do I know how that is!!! my kids are spitty spitty spitty! uck!!!

I'm cracking up she hates to go faster than 50 mph. babies are so funny.

Shamaine said...

No way is your blog boring. But I do know how you feel...only I haven't conjured up the energy or motivation to post anything new yet. Oh well, I just love your baby! I'm excited to see her tonight!

Brandon & Tiff said...

I love your blog too. I have been a huge blog slacker the past year! Ha. So no worries. And you do write fantastic still. That little Mags is adorable. She is just so down right pretty.

meagan said...

How can a blog about your family and 3 cute kiddos be boring. Well it just can't. I love hearing about your life. It sounds funny, but I feel like I know you some much better since we became blog buddies. We hardly ever see each other, but I sure do feel close to you guys. Blog about whatever your little heart desires! (oh and maybe keep some cute kiddo pictures coming too).

Jess said...

You are so funny! I've never ever read a boring post from you! Blogging is a commitment too, and I totally need motivation to do it. Apparently I've been lacking in the committment and motivation department. lol.