Jun 1, 2010

Maggie, Maggie, Maggie!

Just because we've been focusing all of our attention on Maggie lately, I snagged a couple of pictures of Haylie and Connor one afternoon while they were riding their bikes. As you can see, Connor is dressed while Haylie is still in jammies. Connor LOVES "riding his bike in the front." It makes him SO happy. In fact, he loves everything about the front yard. FREEDOM! So, on this day, when I told him he could ride his bike in the front, I actually got a smile with teeth! That NEVER happens. And no, NOT because she didn't get dressed. She IS dressed. Every day she asks me if she can have a "pajama day." Sometimes its at 8:00 in the morning and she changes from one set of jammies to another. Other times she asks at 6:00 in the evening. On this particular day that I decided it wasn't worth the whining, she pulled out her favorite "nightgown." She got this from Auntie Kelli (my sister). It's actually a shirt that I believe she used to wear over her swimsuit... Haylie just LOVES it!!! And why wouldn't she??? It twirls (and trust me, she's showed us millions of times) and it's Auntie's! She would wear it every night if we'd let her...
And yes. I let her wear it outside to ride her bike. :)

1 comment:

Chelsea Rivas said...

You are fantastic, Cass. And your children are darling no matter what they are (or aren't) wearing.

I'm so excited to see you!!