Aug 5, 2010

Haylie's 5th Birthday!

Haylie had a wonderful 5th birthday and was, of course, spoiled rotten! She walked around all day long asking random people if they would get her a birthday present. Even her Sunday school teacher at church said Haylie said to her, "It would be alright if you got me some earrings for my birthday." I'm failing as a mother...



Of course, Connor had to have his own "Birthday sundae" but wasn't too happy with me when I made him hold still with whipped cream on his nose for a picture... ;)

Even Uncle Corry made it to the big celebration! The kids sure love him!


She got to go to Red Robin to celebrate her birthday, and absolutely LOVED it when the servers came out and sang to her!

Happy 5th Birthday my little Haylie. I can't believe you have been on this Earth for 5 whole years but I'm so glad you are!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

She looks adorable, and that Maggie is looking as cute as can be also!!! Connor's look says a lot, I don't think he liked you very much for just a second there....What a boy! Love you guys and miss you tons!!!

meagan said...

What a beautiful birthday girl! 5 years go by fast huh. I think we should still be on the list for invites from last time. If not, will you add me to the "members only" list?