Sep 16, 2010

~six~

Six years ago today, I married you. My best friend. My love. The father of my children. And the best husband I could have ever imagined. I am so flattered that you chose me.

You are made up of so many great qualities and characteristics.
I love the dimple in your chin.
I love the white patches of hair on your head.
I love your belly button lint.
I love that you still find me attractive, even after 3 kids.
I LOVE your laugh.
I love the way you love your mom and dad, and the respect you show them.
I love your relationship with your brothers and sisters.
I LOVE the way you play with our children and the fact that you would rather play with them instead of watching t.v.
I love the way you always know what I want and/or need; the way you know me.
I love the way you know how to push my buttons just to tease me, even though I forget every time and always make a bigger deal out of it than necessary.
I LOVE that you still flirt with me.
I love love love that you always apologize first after an argument.
I LOVE that you're mine FOREVER.
I love that our children are ours.
I love that you are so outgoing because it has made me more outgoing.
I love that you always let me have my way, but I hate it at the same time.
I love how passionate you are.
I love your adventurous side.
I love that you aren't afraid to talk to strangers and find it hilarious that at the same time you have a little bit of social anxiety disorder. Yes. You do.
I love the way you hug me. It's so tight and makes me feel so safe and loved.
I love your humor. You always know how to make me laugh.
I love that you can never keep a straight face, even when we argue.
I love the way you pipe up and introduce yourself when I run into someone I know in town, clearly rubbing it in my face that I forgot to. I know. I am REALLY bad at that.
I LOVE that you have never mentioned how big of a baby hog I am, when all three of our kids were newborns.
I love holding your hand.
I love that you still want to hold my hand.
I love that you always include me in whatever you are doing, even if it is really "manly."
I love you. And only you.

Happy Anniversary Love. 6 years have come and gone and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!

I love you so much.
xxx

No comments: