Aug 14, 2011

The Best Gift Ever

I forgot to mention that Haylie received a whoopie cushion from Joe's sister Rachel and her family. It seriously gave some good laughs while we were on the houseboat... especially from William. Somehow, the male adults got a bigger kick out of it than the kids.... ;)
Thanks Rach, for the gifts for Haylie's birthday. We are most sorry that you guys weren't there. You honestly make it a party. Love ya!

2 comments:

Dedre said...

ahh it had been a long time since you posted. Love weddings. so fun. happy birthday Haylie! and goodness i still think Maggie is the most adorable baby there ever was. Here chubs are SOOOOOO CUTE!

Cottage Mommy said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving the recipe idea! I have the Pioneer Woman cookbook too but haven't made that recipe yet! Your family is beautiful! I have three little ones too and used to live in the land of the Cougs...my husband graduated from there. I have to say I am happy I don't live there anymore though! Nice to meet you Cassi!