Aug 13, 2011

Haglund Wedding

OK, OK, OK. It’s been 53 days since my last post. My mom has been waiting ever so patiently for me to update. She’s on a girls’ trip this weekend so I thought I would update this thing and surprise her. ;) I have so much to blog about, if I wait any longer, I’ll never do it.

So on July 29th, we started a 9 day vacation and drove over to Salt Lake to watch Joe’s little sister, Elisabeth, get married. It was beautiful! Unfortunately, I didn’t take my camera with me to the wedding, so the only pictures I have are of the reception. And the place where they had it, was so awesome, I didn’t get one single picture of Haylie or Connor. And Haylie looked SO cute too. There was just too much for them to do! BUT- I did get some of Maggie, so they’ll have to suffice.

P1060739

Holy drool!

P1060742

This is baby Henry- son of Joe’s Uncle Wells and his wife Holly. I would call her his aunt, but… for some reason, it sounds weird. Probably because Joe is really close in age to them both.

Isn’t he cute???

P1060744

The beautiful bride and her new husband Adam.

P1060745

Sorry, Lis. I know you “untagged” yourself in this picture on facebook. But I love it. And you don’t have my password to my blog, so you can’t take it off. :)

P1060748

This is Joe’s whole family, all together for a picture, for the first time in a LONG time! We are so happy to have Joe’s brother Sam back at home. He has been moving around, all over the country, for almost 10 years! I guess he just realized that we are too cool to be away from us anymore. :)

Clockwise from top left: Sam Rose (brother), Joe Rose, Mark Rose (Dad), Will Rose (brother), Tami Rose (Mom), Elisabeth Rose (sister), Rachel Rose (sister).

P1060749

What a wonderful day! We love you Lis.

Stay tuned! More to come on the rest of our  vacation!

No comments: