Go check out The Color Issue for a super cool giveaway!!!
Well, of COURSE I would be the first to comment on this. Lol. I see you linked it. ;) Good job...and you moved the Color Issue buton down. Yeah...I notice these things. In between the crazy kids fighting and puppy eating wire episodes.
Umm...and awesome giveaway shout-out. Thanks!You do realize that minimizes your chances, right? (Because there are only 1,996 followers on her blog. Wait...make that 1,997. ME!)Seriously...thanks! :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Well, of COURSE I would be the first to comment on this. Lol. I see you linked it. ;) Good job...and you moved the Color Issue buton down. Yeah...I notice these things. In between the crazy kids fighting and puppy eating wire episodes.
Umm...and awesome giveaway shout-out. Thanks!
You do realize that minimizes your chances, right? (Because there are only 1,996 followers on her blog. Wait...make that 1,997. ME!)
Seriously...thanks! :)
Post a Comment