Sorry for the lack of posts… we’ve been a little preoccupied around here.
Last week, my oldest daughter came down with bronchitis. We took her in to the doctor on Friday and the doctor prescribed an antibiotic, a steroid, and breathing treatments with albuterol. So it was no surprise to me when Connor started coughing a couple days after she did. For some reason when he gets sick, HE GETS SICK! It really hits him hard! Today he fell asleep doing a breathing treatment. Literally, as soon as I took this picture and set my camera down, the “breathing piece” fell out of his hand.
Poor guy. He finally really crashed after coming in and out of sleep. I made him take off his long sleeve shirt (above) after I checked his temp and it was 103!, but I couldn’t get him to change his pants. He’s serious about the whole “cowboy thing.”
Tomorrow, it’s off to the doctor we go!
1 comment:
I've had I many of those days! So sorry about your kiddos. Hope they get well quickly! Stay healthy, yourself!!!!!
Post a Comment