Do you really want to hear about my day to day happenings? I mean, people aren’t really interested in the number of times my littlest “Hulks out,” right? If so, prepare to be completely entertained for 12 hours a day because I will totally post every time she does.
I seem to go through these phases where I feel like I have so much to blog about and sometimes post 2 or 3 times a day! And other times (like now) I go a month or two without posting anything! My favorite blog to follow The Hungry Runner Girl, has 2 posts a day EVERY DAY! It can’t be that hard, right?
I really want this blog thing to work. So I am making a New Years Resolution (6 weeks early) to post at least 3 times a week. Did I make this same resolution last year? Oh well. If so, I figure if I start 6 weeks early and don’t follow through, I technically didn’t break my New Years Resolution, right? SAFE!
So because I don’t really have anything interesting to post besides this, I will post a cute picture of my kids that I took on a walk we took before it turned freezing butt cold!
(I had to crop this picture for my mom because if she really knew how high up they were on this rock, I would be in BIG trouble.)
Sometimes I can’t believe I have a 7 year old. Or 3 kids, for that matter.
If I can get my creative juices flowing, maybe I’ll try to post something more interesting next time.
P.S. If any of my blogging buddies can help me with making my blog look a little more professional, I would really appreciate it!!!
1 comment:
Get instagram...you'll find random things to post. AND then you can post from your phone. Blogger has an app that's great. NOT the best pictures like from a SLR camera...but it's the memory that counts right! ;)
Post a Comment