Feb 3, 2008

Our Weekend!

Just wanted to fill everyone in on our weekend.... pretty good one I think. Friday afternoon, we decided that since we've lived here for about a year now, it was probably time to get Washington driver's licenses. Mine's hideous, by the way.
Friday night Joe and I went out on a date. Nothing too fancy.. just had dinner at Tony Roma's. Taylor babysat for us and I think the kids were a pretty good form of birth control for her... I don't think she'll be having any, anytime soon.
Saturday we didn't do much, but Saturday night we went to dinner, again, with Trav and Camille. SO much fun! Just went to Red Robin, but it's so nice to have big people to talk to and it seems like Joe has a lot in common with Travis and same for Camille and I. After dinner we each needed to make a Fred Meyer stop, so Camille and I sent the boys off with Haylie and Connor and we looked at Valentine's decor and had a blast!
Today we went out to church with them, and it was quite the adventure. I don't think I remember much of what was said... MY KIDS ARE SO LOUD!! So after church we came home and watched the big football game and ate a bunch of chips and dips. Yuck... won't do it again.
Probably going to dinner at T & C's house on Tuesday night and way excited!! :)

4 comments:

The Two of Us said...

Thanks so much for letting me come for lunch...I am tempted to come tomorrow too:)

The Two of Us said...

Do you still want to come??? I cant believe you are on here...Your lil munchkin is probably eating all of the candy:)

Meghan said...

That sounds like fun! Tell the Haylie and Conner hi!

The Two of Us said...

I think I have a half day so I will probably be off around 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!