Jun 18, 2008

America's Next Top Model :)



I know I've already posted one today, but I forgot about this picture, and HAD to share. SO, here comes Haylie, from head to toe, wearing a multi-colored beanie covered in sheep, a long sleeved, pink and brown leopard print shirt covered with a polyester red hoodie with blue stripes down the sides. On bottom she is wearing a yellow knee-length skirt with white ruffles around the bottom. Don't forget the giant salmon colored flower (which you can't see because it's on backwards :)) To top off the outfit, she's got on her magenta snow boots! How's that for fashion?

3 comments:

SunnyD said...

Oh my goodness!!! Look how BIG she is already! I didn't know you had a blog! Another one to peek in on. :)

Jess said...

This reminds me of how an abstract artist would dress. She must have a creative mind!! She's so cute!

The Two of Us said...

This is just HILARIOUS!!!