Joe had a golf tournament on Saturday morning, and after he was done he met us at a park near the golf course for some fun in the water! Of course, of all days, we picked the hottest! Haylie likes water, but not really when it's spraying in the air. Connor could care less and loves it all!!! All in all, it was a fun afternoon! :)

Typical for Connor... stuffing his face!



This is Haylie saying "cheese" while whining.... love it!

You know how some people have a "camera smile" and then they have a "real smile?" Well, this is Haylie's "camera smile." Just scrunch up your nose, and there ya have it!

This was the closest I could get to a "Haylie stand by Connor so I can take a picture" picture. Connor's trying to grab the camera and Haylie's pulling on his shirt... oh well. I LOVE my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment