SO, I hope you all aren't thinking, 'What is she thinking? Her child is naked!' Well...the moment was just to precious to pass a picture...! I was emptying the kiddie pool on some spots in the yard that weren't as green, and of course he jumped right in and got all muddy. So we stripped him! He had the best time playing in the dirt. I love seeing Connor "be a boy." I love Haylie more than words can describe, but there's just something about Connor... the way a little boy's mind works fascinates me. To see him play in the dirt makes me miss living in the country... I miss the quiet. I want my kids to be able to go outside and play, and me not have to worry. Someday...
3 comments:
I must say that is the cutest picture EVER! He's so cute playing out there butt-naked. Aw, so be young child and living in the country again! Not that I'd play butt-naked, but definitely in mud! :)
Ha Ha they love dirt don't they - I have invested in a covered sandbox bc when it comes right down to it sand cleans faster then dirt:)
I love the little cute crack hanging out! So sweet! This is why I love blogging. The simple, everyday nothingness that we would never remember is recorded forever.
Post a Comment