Today, we went out to my dad's to clean (Why do I clean my dad's house? That's another story...). While I was cleaning, Haylie got to go out in the tractor with him to "clean up the fields" as he calls it. She wanted to be "just like Papa," so she wore her red cow girl boots, and her jeans even though I told her it would be hot. Quite the persistent little thing... At one point, in the tractor, she told my dad she "needed to see Mom because she will leave me" He told her "Not right now; I gotta finish this field. She won't leave you." So, she told him ok, and not 2 minutes later she was passed out on the floor of the tractor; one hand holding a back of cereal/crackers and one hand holding onto the handle on the door. Anyway, right before we left, she wanted to sit up on the tailgate by Dad and I snapped a couple of pictures (which I think turned out hilarious!).
I told Haylie to say "cheese" so she is telling Papa to say it too!
This picture is so funny... both knew I was taking the picture, and yet they both have a look of complete blankness. I love it.
2 comments:
So fun to be like Papa. They can fall asleep anywhere. Too cute!!
Oops, I didn't realize I was signed in as Jared...you can delete that one!!!
Post a Comment