Haylie + Pudding =
I don't think anyone will ever be able to completely break down the way a child's mind works. Haylie never ceases to amaze me. I'm trying really hard to relax more and to be more choosy when it comes time to "pick my battles." She decided that she was going to take a nap in "Mom and Dad's bed" today, so I let her. No harm done... she's getting sleep, right? I went in to check on her, and sure enough, she wasn't in the bed.
In one corner of our room is a treadmill. Right above her head, is a dresser. To her right, as you can see, is a basket full of laundry. Why she had to pick the tightest spot in our room is beyond me. She did make sure to cover up her doll though.... :) (And why do I only have one outlet protected? Going downstairs to cover it up right now!)
1 comment:
It's so cute how she takes such good care of her doll. It sounds like everyday is exciting and full of surprises for you!
Post a Comment