Sep 2, 2008

Puddin'

Connor has reached the age in his life where he will NOT allow us to feed him anymore. SO... this is what happens when we hand over the spoon. Forget the spoon...
If you click on this picture, it'll enlarge it, and you can see that he's even got it in his eyelashes.

3 comments:

Kim said...

So cute! Yeah handing over the spoon is not a very good time they pretty much need a bath after every meal:) But hey it gives them good confidence in being able to do things themselves. we just started feeding Navie and she tries and tries to grab the spoon and this time around I am not going to let that happen if I can help it!

Jess said...

Yummy!! Cute kids...getting dirty is what childhood is all about, that, and making messes!!!

Chelle said...

Ohmigosh, those are some pretty cute pictures! I think that last one of Connor is my favorite, he's so stinkin' adorable!