8 fav. TV shows
1 Life
2 Extreme Makeover Home Edition
3 America's Funniest Home Videos (especially the America's Funniest Pets version)
4 Rachael Ray
5 Oprah (depending on who's on)
6 Any talk show around Christmas time... the "Favorite Things" episodes. LOVE EM!
7 Little House on the Prairie (yes, I know)
8 7th Heaven
8 Things I did yesterday
1 Missed Joe
2 Watched some cartoons with the kids
3 Cleaned my house
4 Had my dad, brother, sister and her boyfriend over for lunch
5 Ate chips and salsa from Country Mercantile YUM!!!
6 Had Mom, sister, her boyfriend for dinner; Tacos, YUM!!!
7 Read books with Haylie
8 Talked to Joe on the phone before going to bed
8 Fav. places to eat
1. Mom's- she's the best cook ever!
2. Home
3. Red Robin- bottomless fries!!! ;)
4. PF Changs- Joe's and my favorite date restaurant
5. This place called Brucchi's... yummy!
6. Any Mexican restaurant that makes steak fajitas!
7. Weakness... Wendy's Southwest Taco Salad... guilty!
8. Spudnuts (or is it Spudniks)... anyway... a doughnut shop in Richland... wow. I'd recommend everyone eating at least 1 doughnut from there in their lifetime!
8 things I'm looking forward to
1. Joe coming home tomorrow!!!!!
2. Closing on our house next week!!!!
3. Moving into our house in a couple weeks!!!!
4. Painting my new kitchen and building a fence around the yard...
5. Being closer to my mom
6. Spending Thanksgiving in our new home!
7. Spending CHRISTMAS in our new home!
8. Going to Arizona for the holidays :)
8 things I love about this fall
1. The cooler weather
2. The leaves
3. Our anniversary in September
4. Getting to buy our first home!
5. Fall decorations
6. Pumpkin patch and carving
7. Wearing jeans
8. Fall Sports
8 things on my wish list
1. To have a non-cluttered kitchen and living room
2. To have enough money to do the few things that I want to the new house
3. A BIG laundry room
4. For Joe to get a raise!
5. Christmas bonus!
6. To lose weight for me but also for Katie's wedding
7. Some things I won't actually name..
8. TEMPLE........... like soon
I Tag Anyone and Everyone!
4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE HOUSE!! That is so cool! You'll have to post some pictures.
New house! Congrats! Let us know when you get all settled in and we will come visit! Where is it at? I still need to call you and I will I promise! : )
What part of AZ are you visiting for the holidays? If you're close, you better come visit!! Congrats on the NEW house...I can't wait to see pictures!!
Darn...Page is like 5 hours from us!!! We are about an hour from PHX.
Post a Comment