Oct 6, 2008

The Merc

Today we planned on going up to Country Mercantile for a day of hay rides, pumpkin picking, pyramid climbing, and animal petting! However... just before we left, Joe got a phone call from work saying that they were leaving for work (aka another 8 days alone). SO, more than ever, we needed to go. We decided that we would leave the hay ride and pumpkin picking for another day, since they take the most time, and just stick to the animals and straw pyramid.
On weekends, they have those huge slides that fill with air, so we're planning on doing all that next weekend when Joe is back. My mom is going to come too, and take some pictures with her "real camera." Her pictures are always so much better than ours. We did manage to get a couple of good pictures, though.The Fam, and as usual... kids aren't looking at the camera. :) I think I was at the very beginning of a blink too... whoops!
Connor and the "Moo"

Connor had just eaten Cheetos... I'm thinking that goat wasn't just giving kisses.
And again... no eye contact. Connor is getting so big... he looks like such a big boy sitting up there by Haylie, who is looking pretty tall herself in this picture. :(
Almost to the top of the straw pyramid!



Haylie's cute lil bum climbing to the top!




4 comments:

The Two of Us said...

SO Fun...sorry he is leaving again:(

Emma said...

That looks like so much fun. I always look forward to going to the pumpkin patch this time of year. I've never been to the one in Tri-cities at the Merc, we usually go to Shell's, but I think I'm going to go there with Katy this year.

Jess said...

I love it when the weather just barely starts to cool off and everyone wears sweatshirts everywhere. We aren't quite there yet, still in the 90's. I love fall and halloween and the punkin patch!!!

Kim said...

I love your hair! Did you cry at the cut this time? I love Pumpkin patches - we finally get to go on Thursday:) Cute family pic - unfortunately Justin won't be with us.