How long did you date before you were married?
We dated from May 2004 to September 2004... married September 16th!
How long have you been married?
We've been married for a little over 4 years! :)
What does he do that surprises you?
Nothing he does surprises me. He loves to get out there and do just about anything. It's what I love most about him. He's very supportive in everything I do, and backs me up 100%.
I guess maybe the most surprising thing he's ever done is choose me... I wonder about that all the time.
What is your favorite feature of his?
This isn't really a feature... but I LOVE Joe's laugh. He has an amazing ability to make me laugh. Hard as I try to keep a straight face, I can't. He can always make me crack a smile. I love it!
What's your favorite quality of his?
I love the way he prays. The way he will pray whenever I ask him to. I really don't like praying out loud; especially in front of other people, and I am so thankful that he will step in and pray for me, should anyone ever ask.
I also love the way he feels my pain when he knows I am upset. I don't like that he is upset too... I just love that he is so in tune to my feelings and tries to do everything he can to fix it. He loves me! :)
Does he have a nickname for you?
Well, we call each other "Hun," but sometimes he calls me "Sweetie" or "Sweets"... it's so rare that he calls me Cassi, that when he does, it sounds so weird.
What is his favorite color?
Hmm... I'd have to say red. I really like red or green on him.
What's his favorite food?
Any kind of meat! My man is a meat lover, through and through. His favorite food that I make, is definitely banana bread. He always wants me to make him a loaf before he goes out on the road.
What's his favorite sport?
Joe's favorite sport is mountain biking. I feel so bad because when his brother Will went on his mission, Joe gave him his mountain bike to use. I've been trying to figure out a way to get one for Joe, but with moving and everything... money's a little tight these days. Someday... :)
When and where was your first and last kiss?
Our first kiss was on the front porch of the house of the family I nannied for in California... it was about 5 a.m. in the morning, and it was in May of 2004. Our last kiss was in the Target parking lot this afternoon... he was saying thank you for a CD, and I was saying thank you for a book.
Favorite thing to do as a couple?
Joe would say, seeing movies in the theater. I'd have to say... eating at a nice restaurant -OR- snuggling up on the couch and renting a movie.
Any children?
Two: Haylie is 3 years and 3 months. Connor is 19 months tomorrow.
Does he have a hidden talent?
Joe is very good at anything he tries. It takes him little time to learn a new skill, and automatically he's got it perfected. He claims he makes many mistakes at everything he does, but I don't believe him. If he does make mistakes, he's very good at hiding it.
How old is he?
26... 27 on November 20th.
Who said 'I love you' first?
Here's the conversation... and yes it was only after 2 weeks. We were at his apartment... We'd just made dinner together and we were watching a movie.
Me: I think I'm falling in love with you.
Joe: WHAT?! You can't say that...
Does that count?
What is his favorite type of music?
He likes older country music... bluegrass...
Chelsea- Joe doesn't like Josh Groban either :)
What do you admire most about him?
He LOVES to work Hard! (One of his favorite things to do is split wood.... )
Do you think he will read this?
Maybe... sometimes he gets on and looks at the pictures I've posted. He might read it
2 comments:
Oh Cassi, that is so sweet! Sounds like a great guy! I need to do a post like this sometime! Hey when do you think you will be up for a visit at your new place?
How sweet! We have good men, you and I. Not every woman can say that, you know? It was fun to get to know you both a little better.
Post a Comment