The Rose household has been sick for the last couple of weeks. Well, except Joe and Haylie. So I guess half of the Rose household has been sick. Connor and I both started out with a 24 hour flu bug which progressed to a sinus cold (thanks to my brother). So for the last week or so we've both had raw noses and yucky coughs. Well... Connor all of a sudden woke up this morning with a fever and was rubbing his ear. So, our doctor's office is so great, and got us in right away. AND NOW, as if it hasn't been drug on long enough, he's got ear infections in both ears. Poor guy...
:( It's kind of bittersweet though- he never wants to just sit on me and snuggle and today that's all he's done. I finally got him asleep enough to where he stayed asleep when I put him down.
Yes, that pink stuff on his shirt is his medicine that he spit out twice before I had to just shove the dropper in his mouth and basically force him to swallow it.
4 comments:
It's so sad when our little ones are sick. It totally drains the energy out of me when I have sick kids, and you've been sick on top of that! He looks so peaceful sleeping.
I hope everyone is feeling better by now. I love the pictures from the country mercantile, I want to visit that place.
Joe and Cassi hows life? I tracked you down through John Rivas' blog. It looks like you both did a good job making cute little ones.
Awwww.....the only part about having sick kids that is kind of nice, is the snuggling. I do love the snuggles.
Your little guy is so cute. He looks like a little cherrub.
Post a Comment